With a Bayside Heating and Air Service Agreement, you can save money, time, and feel better! It can also give you peace of mind. You can transfer the plan to your new home, or to new owners.
It will save you money because you will get:
- 2 maintenance visits each year. We will complete our proprietary 64 point protocol on your system each time.
- Discounts on labor, parts, diagnostic fees and trip charges.
- An inflation hedge. Your maintenance costs will remain fixed for the life of your agreement.
- Smaller electric bills each month. Servicing you system regularly can improve efficiency.
It will also:
- Increase the life of your equipment
- Preserve your manufacturer’s warranty
In addition to saving you money, it can save you time because you will get priority scheduling – Like the FastPass at Disneyland. Remember hurricane Irma?
Most importantly, you will feel better. With each visit, we will inspect all air quality components, change filters, and do anything else necessary to insure excellent indoor air quality.
If you do decide to sign up for a service agreement – make sure it’s with Bayside Heating and Air. Not all service agreements are created equal.